The content on this site is provided to help you find out about the Defence Technology Agency (DTA).
This site is owned and maintained by the Defence Technology Agency.
Material featured on this site is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. Crown copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge without requiring specific permission from us, provided that:
- you acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material
- the material is reproduced accurately and is not used in a derogatory manner or a misleading context.
Permission to reproduce Crown copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
This privacy notice applies to personal and other information collected on this website: www.dta.mil.nz.
The Defence Technology Agency’s systems to which this web site connects, and any related equipment, may be subject to monitoring. Personal information regarding users may be collected for statistical purposes in determining the use of this web site.
Information DTA may collect about you will not be disclosed to any other person in a form that will identify you except in the following circumstances:
- where you have consented to such disclosure
- where such disclosure is required or permitted by the Privacy Act 1993 or otherwise required or permitted by law.
You may browse and access information contained within this web site without providing any personal information.
Linking to dta.mil.nz
You are welcome to link to our site but please follow these guidelines.
- When someone clicks on a dta.mil.nz link on your website, they must view the site at full screen, not within a frame. Using frames to display dta.mil.nz is not permitted.
- You or your website must not misrepresent your relationship with dta.mil.nz, or refer to dta.mil.nz as a ‘partner site’ unless you have express and written permission to do so.
We make every reasonable effort to maintain current and accurate information on this site, and it has been assembled in good faith. However, we cannot accept any liability for the currency or accuracy of this content.
All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within the Defence Technology Agency are provided for your convenience only, and should not be taken as an endorsement of those websites, or of the information contained in those websites, nor of organisations or people referred to.
Continuity of service
The Defence Technology Agency makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to continuity of service and reserves the right to suspend, terminate or otherwise alter access to some or all of the site’s services at any time and without notice.
Concerns or feedback
If you’d like to comment on this site, or the information contained within it, please email us using the contact us form.